Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beaded Interchangable Stretchy Watches

I am now making (and selling!) these beautiful watches! I have had so much fun making them for my friends and family members that I have decided to add them to my lists of things to sell. I won't have any buttons up for sale on the internet for a little bit but if you are interested in making a custom order just send me a message. If you go to the Beaded Watches page there is a list and pictures of all the watch faces I will have available. If you live in the valley here in Arizona you can pick them up from me directly to save yourself from paying shipping charges. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarahwholesale.com has products ranging from wholesale fashion watches, a grand assortment of watch faces to quality fashion accessories. Find bargain priced fashion watches, watch faces, watch bands, costume jewelry, bracelets, watch batteries among our vast array of products.

    ReplyDelete